Superior Business Solutions provides a customer-focused team of professionals who provide fast, quality, consistent, low-cost solutions for purchasing and leasing office equipment and extensive experience to meet any unique needs document management and business solutions. We also offer in-house design and printing through AK Graphix. Please visit our website at superiorbusiness.ca to learn more
Superior business solutions. is looking for an independent and motivated individual to join our team in the role of Business Operations Manager in the Sault Ste Marie area.
Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer, the Business Operations Manager will be responsible for managing operations and sales. The Director will create strategies and set targets for growth of superior business solutions, control budgets and optimize expenses, and further ensure that employees are motivated and productive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provides strategic advice and guidance to members of the leadership team to inform them of developments within the industry and ensure divisions are innovating with best practices to meet the mission and goals of the organization company.
● Oversee operations and ensure customer requirements are met
● Oversees the preparation of divisional reports and ensures approval by the senior management team.
● Prepares an annual business plan, in alignment with the profit plan, and monitors
● Contributes to effective marketing strategies to promote the company’s products, services and image in the region.
● Build and manage partnerships within the industry and with customers.
● Manage staff, conduct employee performance reviews, ensure new staff are trained and follow up to ensure performance levels are maintained.
● Responsible for the equipment needed to support the activities of the division.
• Research and disseminate knowledge to ensure the company remains at the forefront of the industry.
● Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with key clients, relevant agencies, partners, First Nations, key decision makers and other stakeholders to exchange information and views and ensure that the division provides the appropriate range and quality of services.
● Develop and maintain quality management approaches/systems across all divisions to ensure the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
● Works with clients and business leaders to coordinate strategy.
• This position requires a post-secondary education in commerce, sales/marketing, business or equivalent related experience with a minimum of five (5) years of B2B sales experience.
• Demonstrable skill in strategic planning, operations and business development
• A strong sense of team and experience in managing a team, motivation and leadership to meet or exceed objectives.
• Ability to adapt and pivot approaches to suit a variety of clients in many different industries.
• Knowledge of copier products promoted and upcoming technology would be an asset.
• Ability to maximize sales opportunities with current and new customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, with exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• A valid Class “G” driver’s license with three years experience and a clean driving record.
• The incumbent will have the ability to travel within the region
Apply online or send your CV to [email protected] before July 4, 2022. Please quote the job title.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodations are available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make the appropriate arrangements.
Only those qualified for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable Vulnerable Sector Records Check.