OurFamilyWizard is a SaaS technology platform that enables families to co-parent seamlessly in any household. As the world’s most trusted co-parenting app, nearly a million parents and practitioners have used OFW to organize and communicate more effectively with each other. With our recent private investment round from Spectrum Equity, we are now in the same neighborhood as Grubhub, Ancestry.com and Headspace, and are poised to accelerate our growth to the next level by reaching the millions of parents and professionals who can benefit from OurFamilyWizard.
Like a Business Operations and Strategy Associate, you will play a vital role in shaping the strategic direction of OurFamilyWizard. In this role, you will be exposed to all aspects of the OurFamilyWizard business (product, engineering, analytics, sales, marketing, business development, finance) by driving cross-functional initiatives. You bring a mix of analytical, strategic and operational skills. You enjoy digging into data, applying critical thinking, making actionable recommendations, and seeing those recommendations through to execution. This role is ideal for someone with a background in management/strategy consulting who wants to transition into growth-stage technology.
What you will accomplish:
- Report directly to the Director of Business Operations and Strategy and work closely with other senior managers across all functions
- Assist OFW management through strategy and execution planning, and translate ad-hoc initiatives into action with cross-functional leadership
- Manage go-to-market initiatives, product and operational priorities to drive business value
- Own in-depth analyzes to support and strengthen our strategy and initiatives
- Provide market and user insights to inform long-term strategic planning, business development and corporate development priorities
- Support and facilitate business reviews as needed (e.g. annual planning, quarterly business reviews, functional reviews and other key meetings)
Who are you:
- Motivated; with great autonomy and ownership
- Able to collaborate effectively and build relationships across teams
- Motivated by finding the best answer for our customers and our business rather than being “right”
- Low ego, high integrity
What you bring:
- 2+ years of work experience in management consulting or similar high-performance, data-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills; Excel/Table experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- (Bonus points) Knowledge of or interest in growth-stage technology companies, family law, and/or SaaS businesses
Great mission.Creating a safe and productive environment for families to coexist is extremely important to us; we have been doing this for 20 years and are deeply driven by adding value to the lives of parents, children and practitioners.
Growing team. Although we’ve been around for a while, we continue to evolve and innovate. This is what keeps us going! You will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to our organization as we reach our second milestone.
Incredible culture.OurFamilyWizard has a positive and supportive culture – we are looking for people who are curious, inventive and who work to improve themselves every day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Here is a list of our main advantages:
- Comprehensive medical care: OFW pays 100% of the premium for the employee AND other family members
- 401k: Up to 4% match with immediate vesting
- 12 weeks paid leave for all new parents
- Learning and development allowance for employees
- Full access to Udemy e-learning courses
- Supportive and flexible working environment
Come as you are!
OurFamilyWizard provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, origin nationality, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.